Lesson Plan Help

From: brenda0
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 15:34:04 PDT

    School is winding down here and the last day if finals is tomorrow!
    Boy, I am ready for a break.  I was wondering if anyone wanted to
    share lesson plan ideas so I can try to regroup and reorganize and
    make life easier (with fresh new ideas) for the 2000-2001 school year.

    I have 15 years of teaching experience and I teach art and journalism
    in a small Texas school.  I also do the newspaper and yearbook.

    Well that is all for now... :) let me know if anyone is interested.

    brenda
    art/journalism
    teacher

    Sign up for your own FREE ePACK account today at http://www.highwired.com/signup