Screamers

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 13:29:22 PDT

    To Gabrielle,
    I love what you did with the drowned screamer. It's what I admire most
    about art teachers - we always have a solution. I've been wanting to do the
    "screamers " project for awhile, but I hate the time commitment. maybe I'll
    get them started with a summer assignment.

    Looking forward to seeing the results and good luck with your show.
    Patty

    ---