Re: No Windows

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 13:13:41 PDT

    I, too have no windows. Everyday I emerge and say "Oh it's raining!" or "Oh,
    look how beautiful it has been!" I have one vent to pull all kinds of fumes,
    but it only takes them and moves them to the computer lab! A second vent
    hasn't functioned for years and we have complained to no avail. The admin
    isn't concerned with my health, but I did start mentioning my concern about
    students with asthma. They are beginning to look into it. But I'm sure I may
    be looking at retiring before anything is really done. Keep us posted.