3-D showcase display

From: Sherry (lane_c)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 13:28:27 PDT

    Well the year is winding down and all the kids are very excited about
    taking their pottery and clay creations home... which leaves me a bare
    3-d glass showcase with dust!! I was just wondering what other art
    teachers put in their displays the last month or so of school so that it
    isn't empty??!!
    sherry

    ---