Re: MASKS!-- how to glue onto plaster wrap masks?

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 12:03:03 PDT

    The plaster needs a coating - then you can work on it - I use gesso with
    high school kids but mod podge works - or gel medium. After that dries
    you can attach with white glue or any sort of decoupage medium. You
    especially need a coating if you are going to attach paper maiche

    Sue E. Stewart
    Sumner High School

    ---