MASKS!-- how to glue onto plaster wrap masks?

From: Eliza Jones (ejones)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 11:56:01 PDT

    Hi everyone
    There has been a lot of great info out there on mask-making and I have
    embarked on the journey with my 8th graders. Anyone know good ways to attach
    paper, fabric, fibers, strings etc onto plaster masks?
    Glue guns don't seem to work. I'm thinking about how to DECORATE them and
    also how to display them-i.e. how to put on strong handles and/or strings.
    Would love any stories/suggestions/helpful hints. THANK YOU!!! in advance!
    ~Eliza in Boston

    ---