Re: No Windows

From: NMoore9017
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 07:19:51 PDT

    Leslie,
        What caught my eye in your message was that your art room has no windows.
     Neither does mine and I've been fighting for windows or some sort of
    ventilation for the past seven years. So far I've gone through the "nice"
    channels such as the Safety Committee, principal, etc. with no results. I
    really think my health is being affected since I've had pneumonia twice, so
    I'm ready to pull out the big guns and wage war. Thank goodness my principal
    is supportive and told me to call OSHA if needed. Supposedly I have a
    meeting scheduled with a "big wig" from our county before the end of school.
    Anyone else out there have similar problems with no adequte ventilation in
    the art room?

    Nina

    ---