Re: Pack-ratting and nightmares

From: ArtKathy1
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 03:32:58 PDT

    Isn't it too bad and awfully sad the priority Art takes in many school
    districts?-including my own>My district is building a new school to be added
    to the #s-There is 2 elementary art teachers in my district(of which I am
    one) One of us will have 4 schools to teach at the other 5 schools--each
    having 600 students.Hall displays is sure to suffer and teaching quality as
    well-but "they" do not want to hire any new staff!--SAGE has also been added
    to our school district for next year--I was informed yesterday that I would
    be having 2 more half hour blocks taken for kindergarten teaching time from
    my prep!-I know their thoughts-who needs prep anyway heh?!!!

    ---