Sculpture Garden

From: Pablo90512
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 20:25:17 PDT

    Well, we had the grand opening of our sculpture garden on Friday. It was a
    lovely day.
    THe owners of Outback Steakhouse have two children in our art program and
    graciously provided food to all those that have contributed to its success.
    We had a harpest play, a choir student sing and an unveiling of the
    sculptures. School board members, community developers and other
    administrators came. THe art students were the first to walk through the
    garden and as they entered I had a Census Poster trimmed and rolled to hand
    to them.Thank you Woody for the Census POSTERS! I think it was Woody...if not
    please accept my apologies...but thank you arts ed net!
    WE will be hauling the sculptures in over the summer....just in case we have
    a few vandels....But they will go right back out when school begins.
    Our local newspaper is doing a feature article and it has been very exciting.
    If you happen to be in the Woodlands TX...Collins Intermediate area...please
    feel free to see our Sculpture Garden...We are very proud...esp if you had
    seen it 6 months ago( A true moonscape!)
    Laurie

    ---