Fw: our photo page

From: D. L. Sterner (dsterner)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 20:10:37 PDT

    There sure has been some action at this site of ours! Many have tried their hand at uploading and arranging pictures for our viewing pleasure. Stop by when you have a moment - there's lots to see!

    Try to upload your own pictures - or create a new album page with your school name.
    login= artednetter
    password= gettylist

    Its not a problem if something gets goofed far it's all been fixed. Besides, it's fun to learn a new trick!