Fw: our photo page

From: D. L. Sterner (dsterner)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 20:10:37 PDT

    http://members2.clubphoto.com/art216973/

    There sure has been some action at this site of ours! Many have tried their hand at uploading and arranging pictures for our viewing pleasure. Stop by when you have a moment - there's lots to see!

    Try to upload your own pictures - or create a new album page with your school name.
    login= artednetter
    password= gettylist

    Its not a problem if something gets goofed up...so far it's all been fixed. Besides, it's fun to learn a new trick!
    -=deb=-

    ---