RE: Art Honor Society

From: Don Witsoky (dwitosky)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 19:42:38 PDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: ArtsEdNet Talk digest [artsednet]
    Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 3:00 AM
    To: artsednet digest recipients
    Subject: Art Honors :

    Hey, all you Art Honors sponsors out there:
    I am in need of extra tassels and cords for graduating seniors. If anyone
    has any extras (like I used to try to keep up with) and could contact me, I
    would arrange for shipping and payment. As usual with these things, time is
    of the essence. Please contact me here, or via my school address:
         ccs_cwitosky

    Between hurricanes, floods, snows, and family problems, I just never have
    seemed to be on top of things this year.
    Thanks for any help you can give.

    Char

    ---