Re: Screamers

From: J Baas (wjbaas)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 19:55:15 PDT

    Iteachart7 wrote:

    > Dear Art People
    > Our Screamers will make their debut on Thursday night. The band instructor
    > has loaned me his risers and they will take to the stage. I hope to get all
    > of this on our website very soon.
    >
    > Peace
    > Gabrielle
    > This sounds awesome!

    kudus to you for a creative solution.
    One of my Drawing and painting students blew up her slump mold in the kiln. I'm
    challenging her to make a painting composition of the broken pieces. she has
    some great ideas. Just takes creative thinking to come up with something any
    student can be successful with effort. Looking foreward to the flicks.

    Gelato-