Pack-ratting

From: LMiller435
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 17:36:06 PDT

    Ellen said...

    One night I woke up in a cold sweat after a very realistic dream that while
    I was gone for a week the Superintendent had housekeeping strip the room.
    And I mean strip - it was an entirely white room and there were two boxes of
    crayons on each table.

    This must be going around. I woke up the other night, because in my dream, I
    came back after a professional day, unlocked my room, which is one giant
    hummock, and looked in to see, not only giant lovely windows (There are none
    in my room) , but a shiny, SHINY white linoleum floor, white walls and a
    black concert grand piano with stool. One of those upholstered stools with a
    little round handle to adjust the height.

    It was all so clear. I was in a panic till I got to school.

    Leslie in Framingham

    ---