Screamers

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 17:13:46 PDT

    Dear Art People
    I must share this with you. I have three studio art classes that have been
    working on "screamers" since what feels like the begin of time! They are
    finally complete! WE have had to store them in an unused locker room as
    there are 65 of them! Well, some "darling" turned of the shower a completely
    soaked Matt's monster. He came into my room carrying it like a wounded
    child. He said it's ruined Mrs. Bradley. My heart almost broke. 16 weeks
    of work, literally down the drain:( he was heart broken. He said what am I
    going to do. I said we are going to put it out of it's misery! (Matt's in
    12th grade) I told him to go get his car and drive it around by my windows.
    I laid the monster down and told him to flatten him! I wish you could've
    seen the look on his face. He felt redeemed! And the monster, well, flat as
    a pancake and currently hanging on the wall outside our door. He's the
    monster the kids talk about most! He will still be in the fine arts festival
    on Thursday, in all his glory. I photographed the whole thing. I'm going to
    blow up the picture for Matt's graduation!

    Our Screamers will make their debut on Thursday night. The band instructor
    has loaned me his risers and they will take to the stage. I hope to get all
    of this on our website very soon.

    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---