Re: Killing Fields

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 16:29:13 PDT

    San D Hasselman wrote:
    > I seem to remember the same thing...but here's the question...Was the
    > person who died the photographer or the actor who played the
    > photographer? (But then again I seem to remember that they didn't hire
    > an actor to play the photographer--again old age sinking in)
    > San D
    The person who died (actually murdered) was the actor who played
    Dith Pran's character in "The killing fields". I use to have a web
    site for him but I have forgotten his name. I think he also received
    an oscar (but I could be wrong) he also escaped the killing fields
    and was a Doctor. I think he was murdered outside his house in LA
    and I want to say by a vietnamese kid.
    Sandra

    astroboy

    ---