Dith Pran is alive!!!!

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 15:07:26 PDT

    Unless Dith Pran died within the last 6 weeks or so, he is alive and well. He was to be a speaker at another school in my town early this spring, but the talk was canceled due to bad weather. Having seen his movie numerous times, and because I've met Sam Waterson (he played the American reporter who befriended Dith Pran in the movie) I was looking forward to the talk, and hope to hear him someday soon.

    So, what kind of a house did you have?

    Mark
        I would "bet the house' but not my life, that Dith Pran died not too long ago. I'm sure I saw that in the news

    ---