Re: Killing Fields

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:56:52 PDT

    I am almost positive it was the same person.

    From: San D Hasselman <kprs>
    Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:42:19 -0400
    To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>
    Subject: Re: Killing Fields

    I seem to remember the same thing...but here's the question...Was the person
    who died the photographer or the actor who played the photographer? (But
    then again I seem to remember that they didn't hire an actor to play the
    photographer--again old age sinking in)

    San D

    Patricia Knott wrote:
     The Killing Fields is one of those movies I will watch and watch. If you
    have never seen it it will change you.
    I would "bet the house' but not my life, that Dith Pran died not too long
    ago.

    ---