Re: Texas Teachers/Museums Teacher Guides and TEKS

From: Pablo90512
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:33:12 PDT

    Kimberly,
    Personally I would like the text with the number.
    Currently I add the text with the number on my lesson plans so that my
    principal knows what the numbers mean when she reviews them.
    It also helps us have a quick reference when someone asks...parents, other
    teachers.... about the project..or when we are printing out objectives for
    bulletin boards etc.
    I know it takes extra space...but it sure saves time...and is more
    informative to all.
    Thanks for asking....
    I am glad you are undertaking this task...I will be working on a team this
    summer to help write TEKS/TASS objectives at the Houston Fine Art Museum.
    They only have a few days alotted and I think it will take lots longer.
    Laurie

    ---