Re: Texas Teachers/Museums Teacher Guides and TEKS

From: PHimmelber
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:24:39 PDT

    Applying TEKS to the teacher's guides in the full form would be most helpful.
    My boss is not concerned with seeing TEKS referenced in my lesson plans...
    she knows it is an integral part of our curriculum. However, the key words,
    ie. Perception in your example, makes a clear reference to the lesson for us
    new hires. We do credit the art department in our school as having a part in
    raising our TAAS scores. Guess the system works when properly applied. Peter

    ---