Killing Fields

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:10:53 PDT

    The Killing Fields is one of those movies I will watch and watch. If you
    have never seen it it will change you.
    I would "bet the house' but not my life, that Dith Pran died not too long
    ago. I'm sure I saw that in the news. I haven't visited the site that
    "design 18" posted, but I'm wondering if anyone else has my same
    recollections.

    The Cambodia massacres are something to be remembered and memoralized, but
    is this photographer pulling something over on us?

    Patty

    ---