RE: more on new school

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 12:46:24 PDT

    Betty,
            If you can get the leftover decorations from school events, they are great
    resources. Our museum is located in an historic hotel used for proms. The
    hotel staff scrounges for me from events and projects they have here. One of
    the maintance guys just dropped off particleboard. I'm going to use it for a
    stamp making activity in our Summer For Kids program.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator