RE: art prints & much advice requested

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 12:46:22 PDT

    I've had good success with a glitter box at our centers. I use two plastic
    boxes. They put the thing to be "glittered" into one box and pour the
    glitter from the other box on top. The boxes switch jobs. The biggest mess
    I've had is from kids trying to pour the glitter back into the original
    container.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator