Re: foreign travel tips/ISIC website

From: PGStephens
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 09:55:22 PDT

    In a message dated 5/23/00 11:38:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
    Rdunkelart writes:

    > My library is ordering your Connections book for the library - that way not
    > only
    > can I use it but also all the teachers will have access. I have dibs on
    it
    > first

    Thanks for trying our book, Roberta. I hope you and your faculty find it
    helpful. By the way, don't be surprised when it arrives with a different
    cover than the one shown in the Crystal catalog. Our artist friend Jim
    McNeill has designed a wonderful cover that is more in tune to
    interdisciplinary, art-based connections.

    Pam
    http://www.ARTeaches.com

    ---