Re: foreign travel tips/ISIC website

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 09:38:08 PDT

    In a message dated 5/23/00 11:25:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
    PGStephens writes:

    << http://www.counciltravel.com/idcards/isic.asp >>

    What a great travel story! You really have fun when you travel!

    My library is ordering your Connections book for the library - that way not
    only
    can I use it but also all the teachers will have access. I have dibs on it
    first
    Roberta

    ---