RE: Pack-ratting

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 07:29:56 PDT

    I have enjoyed everyone's tales...
    Several years ago my husband received a Presidential Award for teaching and
    we went to Washington DC for a week (too bad there isn't something like this
    for the arts - just math and science - we were treated like royalty.)
    Anyway, my art room looks like a picture of Calder's studio, it is packed...
    One night I woke up in a cold sweat after a very realistic dream that while
    I was gone for a week the Superintendent had housekeeping strip the room.
    And I mean strip - it was an entirely white room and there were two boxes of
    crayons on each table.
    Talk about panic - I shared it with the maintenance guy - he laughed...
    something about a week wouldn't be enough time.
    Ellen

    ---