Re: Help! Seasoned travelers

From: MaloneyMK
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 02:48:32 PDT

    In a message dated 5/23/00 2:46:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    laurel@pure-guava.org.nz writes:

    << if anyone needs any more suggestions or help... let me know, on the list
     (if its something everyone can benefit from) or off. i'll be glad
     to help.
     :)

    Hi Laurel,

    What about this discount card? If I call information what exactly do I ask
    for? The "International Teacher Discount Card" number?

    Kathy

    ---