Re: Mural painting on wallboard

From: Holly112
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 21:39:25 PDT

    In a message dated 05/22/2000 11:06:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    melissae writes:

    << have been asked to do a mural for my parent's church. It is to be
     done on a wallboard that currently has no texturing. It has been
     sealed and painted (latex).
     What I am wondering is what kind of paint would be best to use on
     such a surface and how I should prepare the surface. I will be
     painting several portraits in the image. Any advice would be
     appreciated. >>

    We used plain white latex primer and Benjamin Moore latex interior paint!

    Holly :0)

    ---