Mural painting on wallboard

From: Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 20:05:00 PDT

    Dear all,

    I have been asked to do a mural for my parent's church. It is to be
    done on a wallboard that currently has no texturing. It has been
    sealed and painted (latex).
    What I am wondering is what kind of paint would be best to use on
    such a surface and how I should prepare the surface. I will be
    painting several portraits in the image. Any advice would be
    appreciated.

    --
                        |          Melissa Enderle         |
                      /)|        melissae       |(\