Re: Pack-ratting

From: sharonbk
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 19:33:43 PDT

    These posts have just been too funny--and boy, am I seeing a trend....

    It seems that most of us (who're admitting to this) on this list are both
    pack rats and hummock handlers....

    Does this mean I'm a natural born art teacher?

    Seems we need to start pack rat poker--i.e. I'll see your bag full of
    packing peanuts and raise you 6 pairs of funny sunglasses, several long
    pieces of electricians' entrance cable (full of great wire for the sculpey
    and wire figure sculptures we did), and a shelf full of styrofoam egg
    cartons....

    Sharon
    Featuring art and art lesson plans, genealogy
    resources, information about contra dancing
    and Celtic music--and more!
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---