Re: honor roll vs behavior

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 17:51:48 PDT

    Reatha - who decides what counts towards a childs GPA. School board -
    teachers or who. I hope to push for art counting with my next principal.
    Tried to talk to superintendent and he looked at me as though I wasn;t making
    any sense. I teach elementary
    and as I said in another post wish that our art counted for more that it does.
    Child can be on honor roll but get an unsatisfactory in art. all Roberta

    ---