Re: mandalas in paper

From: Melissa (lissakoke)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 16:41:02 PDT

    I used the clear plastic plant liners (.33 cents each) from Home Depot to
    make stepping stones and they worked very well. Because of the ridges in
    the bottom, you may want to get some cardboard pizza rounds (from your
    grocery store) to place in the bottom of the liners so that your paper is
    flat and not ridged. Hope this helps!

    Melissa

    ---