Re: Pack-ratting

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 16:34:53 PDT

    L:ast day to pack up my art room and spent 8:00 till 4:00 getting all boxed up
    and duck taped. Made a decoy box - partly because I couldn;t fiind a llid to
    fit
    and partly because I want to see what will happen. (So much got thrown out
    last year). I piled my cut quilt scraps and cut squares of open weave drapery
    material (for art stitching) . Covered over the overflowing top with clear
    plastic and
    duck taped it into place. Give them something to think about and if I have
    to sacrifice anything - that can go. The administratium will feel so good
    at having lessened my packratism -" throw that out - that will cure her! "
    Roberta

    ---