Re: mandalas in paper

From: Ted Beilby (tbeilby)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 14:51:33 PDT

    >I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for what I could use to
    >get the pulp into the circle form.

    For least expense, I would cut strips from poster board, staple and line
    with tin foil.
    You might recycle ice cream, bucket lids or other lids for this

    Or attach screen to wood circles for a reusable mold

    Or if you have access to clay, the mandala design could be carved into clay,
    and a plaster mold pored over this

    Diane

    ---