Re: gifted kids problems

From: Pablo90512
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:12:54 PDT

    At the beginning of this year, one of my new students told me that she
    already knew this and wanted to do something else. I had the feeling that
    she had tried the strategy before and it worked. I responded by saying " Do
    you think Michael Jordan quit learning because he knew how to throw a basket/
    " The class all smiled and got to work.
    laurie

    ---