Re: Another Killer Virus...

From: Artemis420
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 13:40:29 PDT

    In a message dated 5/22/00 6:55:30 AM, mwhiteaz writes:

    << Does anyone else find it amusing that all these high-tech rocket
    scientists in the

    Pentagon and CIA, among others, got infected by the I Love You virus?
    Wouldn't you

    think they, of all people, would know better to open attachments after the

    relatively benign Melissa virus last year? And why are people with probably
    high

    security clearances opening attachments with the subject line I Love You
    anyway?!

    Oh the hungry ego! Gets them every time..we all want to believe we are loved.
    Artie

    ---