Re: rainsticks (tube suggestion)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 13:53:58 PDT

    Need a longer tube for the rainsticks? Why not try the triangular shaped
    tubes our census posters came in or the inner tube that held the posters?
    Those that tore up their tubes getting the posters out would be out of luck
    though.
    Janice

    In a message dated 5/22/00 3:08:23 PM Central Daylight Time, terily