re: principals

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 13:02:08 PDT

    My principal supports my program with MONEY!! He gives me a very
    generous budget and then basically I do what I want. He isn't one for
    giving "strokes" but he sure preens around when parents are commenting
    on the wonderful artwork! And hey, I get my strokes from the kids and
    other teachers commenting on how great the kids do in art, how much they
    learn and take back to class with them. All I -really- need from him is
    that budget. :-)
    teri

    ---