re: your computer lessons/site

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 12:50:54 PDT

    Carolyn,
      Thanks for getting those lessons up for us! I took my 6th graders
    into the lab today (this is the only week I am allowed to use the lab,
    as I take up too much time!) and they logged onto your site and followed
    the directions for op-art. They loved it! Tomorrow we will finish that
    one and then they can choose the next one.
    Thanks again,
    teri mason

    ---