Re: More Italy stuff

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 11:45:23 PDT

    In England, at least, you can usually leave valuable documents (passport, money, plane tickets) in the hotel or bed and breakfast safe. I never walk around with my passport or more money than I need for the day. Any documents you cannot lose should be carried in a pouch or money belt UNDER your clothes.

    Nancy

    walkup
    NEWalkup

    ---