Re: Remember my Easter Greeting?--It does Work!

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 11:36:07 PDT

    Thanks Judy for the compliment. Maybe some of your good luck will rub off on
    me tomorrow. I have my first job interview! It is an APAC position, grades
    4-12. The emphasis is on sculpture and art history. I am a little nervous.
    A four people panel will interview me~~~~Any advice?
    In a message dated 5/21/00 7:18:01 PM Central Daylight Time,