Re: Pack-ratting (tuna fish cans)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 11:13:46 PDT

    In a message dated 5/19/00 7:16:48 AM Central Daylight Time, AALBAINY
    writes:
    <<
     I for one would love to see a picture of this....could you post it?? Sounds
     GREAT!...Allison

    Gold chandelier turned into candle holder~~~~ Yes I will post it soon. I
    will probably fancy it up a little more, but will post a pic of it soon at
    this stage. It is so easy.
    Janice

    ---