re: Pack-ratting

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 13:02:50 PDT

    I'm the queen of pack-ratting! I have:
    a trash-bag full of styro peanuts
    a bag full of the biodegradable peanuts
    a box of cabinet/laminate chips of many colors
    a huge box of coffee cans w/lids
    piles and piles of Tide soap scoops
    tons of baby food jars
    20 or so wallpaper books
    a trash-bag full of empty light bulb boxes
    more toilet paper and cardboard tubes than I'll ever need
    tons of rolls of paper
    a box of beans and shaped pasta
    millions of Altoids boxes
    cigar boxes (I use these, though!)
    Republic of Teas canisters
    old stuffed animals
    egg-carton foam sheets
    egg cartons
    boxes of burlap
    wine bottles, and more wine bottles
    old tiles
    scraps of wrapping paper and old greeting cards

    My hubby is the same way when I bring home "stuff." He says "That would
    be great out in your studio." when I'm not planning to take it to
    school!
    teri

    ---