Re: principals

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 08:31:16 PDT

    >they interacted with the art teacher and the students by giving them
    >encouragement and acknowledgement......do any of you agree with this...how
    >does your principal support your art program? anna

    I agree with you, I've had my principal say "love what you're doing down
    there in the art room. The kids are excited about what they are doing. Keep
    it up!" It really made my day! He wasn't big on coming in and talking to the
    kids, I never could figure that out, but he was supportive to me and was
    good with emergency $$$.
    Christy