Re: honor roll vs behavior

From: Amenay2
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 07:07:20 PDT

    The last elementary school I taught in required that a student maintain a
    satisfactory or better to be on the honor roll...Art did count (all specialty
    areas). It also taught students at an early age that all things count...all
    efforts and attitudes...in all areas of study. Good luck! Hope your new
    principal is like the one I had where an honor roll student achieves
    excellence in all subjects.

    ---