Re: calligraphy ideas?

From: skygeoff
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 05:22:58 PDT

    Dear Holly,
    I just went to Dogpile again and found 21 sights at the first three search
    engines with 10 more search engines to go. Try this one:
    www.geocities.com/Paris/2137/faq.html
    It seems like everytime I go to Dogpile I get different results but I never
    get 0 results out of all those search engines. I hope this works for you. I
    don't know how to put those blue web addresses in my email that you just click
    on. Maybe someone could tell me how to do that. Good luck!
    Sky