Re: calligraphy ideas?

From: Artemis420
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 22:11:24 PDT

    In a message dated 5/21/00 12:24:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    gregjuli writes:

    << ve seen calligraphy used inside the shape of the word being done, for
     example-calligraphy the word apple many times inside the outline of an apple.
     MaryB >>
    I have seen it written around the paper like a rectangular spiral, ending in
    the center with the name.

    ---