Re: calligraphy ideas?

From: Holly112
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 19:02:11 PDT

    In a message dated 05/21/2000 9:54:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    skygeoff writes:

    << I just went to my favorite search tool "Dogpile" and I found wonderful
    websites
     showing frakturs. I just typed in frakturs and got dozens of incredibles
     websites. Anyone who wants to see some examples of this artform should check
     out these websites. Even if you just want to see some beautiful, inspiring
    art
     work please look at frakturs. They are so joyful and fun.
     Sky >>

    Sorry, I meant to paste in your above email...... I wrote "frakturs" in the
    search box, and came up with nothing....... :0(

    Holly :0)

    ---