Re: calligraphy ideas?

From: skygeoff
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 21:55:40 PDT

    I just went to my favorite search tool "Dogpile" and I found wonderful websites
    showing frakturs. I just typed in frakturs and got dozens of incredibles
    websites. Anyone who wants to see some examples of this artform should check
    out these websites. Even if you just want to see some beautiful, inspiring art
    work please look at frakturs. They are so joyful and fun.
    Sky

    ---