Re: Italy

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 17:31:58 PDT

    Hi Everyone!
    I just want to thank everyone who contributed to my line of questions about
    "fanny pacs" versus "money belts" and any other threads that developed from
    that! This will be my first trip as a leader and I feel my group is
    fantastic, yet I do have some "fluttering" in my tummy about how the trip
    will go. But, all of you have helped by giving me some invaluable tips that
    will help me enormously! Whenever I have a question, I know I can count on
    this group to come up with great suggestions! You guys are priceless!!
    Barb F.