glazes for elementary school

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 16:08:00 PDT

    I'd like to order some glazes for next year and I was wondering what the
    most economical and efficient way would be. I'm not very familar with
    glazes. Should I just get the underglaze and paint right on to the
    greenware? buut how does the firing work? Would we have to put on a clear
    glaze and fire again? This is elementary level and time is a factor. Can
    someone give me a brefing on glazes? Thank you, Glazeless in S.C.